Out of seven teams with more than 50 participants and representatives from 33 companies from around the world, PromoStandards announced the official first and second place finishers for its first virtual Hack-A-Thon.
In September of this year, PromoStandards hosted the Essent-sponsored Hack-A-Thon. The event featured cross-functional teams using PromoStandards protocols, giving them access to trading partner data and services to develop solutions to real-world challenges in the promotional products industry.
Each team had ten minutes to present their solutions. During this time, they were judged on the following criteria:
- clarity of the problem
- presentation creativity
- Technical feasibility
The winning teams received $5,000 in cash prizes to share and additional prizes in kind.
The official first place team was The adapterswhose team members consisted of the following people:
- Chad Sparrow – Vice President of Products at Brikl
- Jason Reinhardt – Co-Founder and CCO at Brikl
- Lisa Hubbard – Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Vernon Company
- Peerarust Siriamphan – Technical Director at Brikl
- Phoomparin Mano – Vice President of Engineering at Brikl
- Suz Pathmanathan – Vice President of Marketing at Brikl
To view The Adaptors’ presentation, please visit this link.
The official runner-up was promofundwhose team members consisted of the following people:
- Steve Luisser – Vice President of Research and Development at Essent
- Bryony Zasman – co-founder of ZOOMcatalog
- Kevin Chambers – Web Experience Manager at Thumbprint
- Mark Whiffen – Senior Product Manager at Facilisgroup
- Trevor Woodman – Web Developer at Thumbprint
To view Promofound’s presentation, please visit this link.
The above press release has been furnished by a company not affiliated with Promo Marketing. The views expressed herein do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Promo Marketing.